Photobucket

Wednesday, April 18, 2007

Hershey's mallow

I got myself two Hershey's mallows from an anonymous giver, one thing i like about my colleagues is when they travel i will receive something on the table without knowing who gave it to me.

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Hershey's mallow, a marshmallow coated with chocolate and fruit flavored jelly inside. Very sad to say that we don't have the privileges of buying imported goods like those, Now what do i have to say about the mallow? very chewy and sweet, a great product from Hersheys. Although it is very simple and nothing to go gaga about it, i like it because i have a sweet tooth.

4 Comments:

Blogger Chienne said...

my mum had two huge bags of this at home, strawberry and orange flavour. i finished it alone, on one of my junk food binges. didn't taste that spectacular, but heck, i love chocolate, and i love marshmallows, so i figured such a combination sounded wonderful, even if it turned out kinda... boring tasting.

6:41 PM  
Blogger Darren said...

chienne: i waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaant! ask your mom to send here!!

8:13 PM  
Blogger Chienne said...

my mum no more liaw lah apparently i finished it and she doesn't really buy junk food - i think someone give her one kua...

9:20 PM  
Blogger Darren said...

chienne: T_T *sob sob* then u help me get can???????

12:28 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home