Photobucket

Thursday, March 08, 2007

A mail from New Zealand

Today my sister told me that we had a mail from New Zealand, it made wonder who sent it and what was in the mail. The weird thing was the letter was attention to Sarah & Brian Davey, since when was my mom call "Sarah" and my dad was call "Brian. The sender got the my post box address correct, i am still curious how on earth did they get my address.

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

It seems like the sender is working for a hospital in Rotorua, their parents are on a vacation trip around the world.

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

It seems like they're planning a trip around Europe, she is trying to send the tour itineraries to her parents.

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

If her parents happen to be in Miri, why didn't she post it to the hotel or so? this is really awkward.

Well Rachel Davey, if you are reading this. As much as i hate to invade other people's privacy or committing a federal crime by opening and reading your mail, i am really curious and eager to know how did your mail ended up in my mail box.

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

My sister will be the good Samaritan, she will mail you the letter back and i hope you don't get the wrong address next time. Cheers!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home