Photobucket

Monday, January 22, 2007

Tanjung Lobang

I went to Tangjung Lobang beach yesterday, hoping to get some shots of the beach. I wanted to go to the far end and have a better shot of the landscape and i got my butt wet instead, no thanks to the slippery algae which nearly made my miss steps and damaging my camera. The tide was high, i could not go further and here some shots i managed to take instead.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

2 Comments:

Blogger Bxnjamin said...

It would have been nicer if the sky was in its glorious form. The grey sky somehow added a gloomy feel to it hehee.btw u coming down here for CNY?

11:42 PM  
Blogger Darren said...

bxnjamin: no clouds that day leh hehe, yeah i'm coming down.

1:00 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home