Photobucket

Sunday, January 28, 2007

Potraits

Yesterday I had a potrait session with Kynan, Ing hui was suppose to come but she could not make it. I decideded to use the greens as my background and i have found a superb location. I like the way the tree has grown naturally, when i saw the structure, it gave idea of using it for a photo shoot.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

This shot was taken by Kynan, wonderful job done there.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

And this shot was taken by yours truly.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

4 Comments:

Blogger BaBy JeE said...

HEYYYYYYYYYY... NICE PICSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
TEll me you din use any editing progs... it's very nice...

4:53 PM  
Blogger Darren said...

baby Jee; of course i do edit the photos hehe, but not so much lah. so when you want to do a potrait session?

6:32 PM  
Blogger BaBy JeE said...

Hehe.. yea i want to do a portrait session... hehe but not my full body la,coz im a kinda fat fat.. =)

9:03 PM  
Blogger Darren said...

baby Jee: really? just let me when u want it and i'll arrange the location.

6:23 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home