Photobucket

Monday, January 01, 2007

Happy New year

Greetings and happy new year to my families, friends and all you readers. In a blink of an eye, it's already 1st January 2007. Typically people always say"time flies by, I guess you cannot doubt it or Chronos just like to speed up time. It's been a stressful day yesterday by organizing functions for the count, shit keep hitting on us like meteor shower. I nearly went berserk and bonkers, but thank God everything went well.

Now I am currently updating in my office, my very special gift on new year is a fucked up computer. The pc kept restarting itself when it was on and giving error message of" your windows 32 system bla bla bla needs cd to repair bla bla. Till then, will post as soon as i fix the problem.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home