Photobucket

Monday, January 08, 2007

Burn a hole in my wallet

I am feeling so broke now because i over spent again!(so much for saving up), leaving me with a hole burnt in my wallet for this month. not only am i broke, my computer dealer told us that the processor was fried due the fan's malfunction causing the whole thing to burnt. Such wonderful news for me, which means i cannot update properly until my pc is fixed. That is not the only shit of the month, i am having a very bad lower back pain for almost a week and it has stopped me from a lot of physical activities. I have no idea what was the cause(I did not have any intimate activities), despite taking medication the pain is still there.

I shall keep my fingers crossed until i go for the check up later at 2:00pm, till then will properly update when my pc is back from the grave.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home