Photobucket

Thursday, November 09, 2006

Do you drink Pepsi?

I received this forwarded email from my ex classmate, the photos seems to be controversial I would say. I do not have solid proof about the photos below, but there is a link on each photos. The photos below shows how Pepsi drinks are made in middle east country, I am still having doubts about the photos.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Now that you have see the photos, remember when you buy a bottle or a can of Pepsi, ask for more :).

*photos are published without a consent of the owner*

4 Comments:

Blogger aaronparan said...

oh god. oh god. oh god.

that's HORRIFYING!!

but i love my pepsi. :)

10:36 PM  
Blogger Mamoyo said...

*vomits*

/me looks again

*vomits again*

/me looks another time

*vomits out 21 years worth of cola*

*VOMMMMMMMMMMITTTTTTSSSSSS*

3:16 PM  
Blogger Darren said...

aaron: still a big fan of pepsi eh?

Mamoyo: /me hands a big barf bucket for mamoyo.

11:57 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Gross. They dont export those pepsis to Malaysia do they?

ps: thank god im a Coke fan. haha

12:57 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home