Photobucket

Tuesday, November 28, 2006

Belgian chocolates

First of all, please ignore my messy room. I got a pack of Belgian chocolates from my Kuching trip last month, the chocolate was purchased at Kuching airport together with the Hawaiian chocolate. I hesitate to open it, since I cannot find chocolates like this in Miri.


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

The craving of chocolate was strong, I could not resist anymore and I open it and took the first bite. Belgians sure knows the secret of making a good chocolate bar, this is one of the best chocolates I have ever tasted besides cadbury's dark chocolate. The best part of this Belgian chocolate is, no sugar was added. With all the natural sweetness and aromatic flavor , I hope it does not give me aphrodisia. It comes with a warning too, excessive consumption may have a laxative effect. I guess I cannot eat to much of it, but it is so good. I would not mind to buy ten bars of Belgian chocolate and suffer from laxative effect.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

4 Comments:

Anonymous rych said...

nice but its too thin

8:02 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

hehe...darren, if u want this kinda choc,u can get them in brunei... ehhe...

9:31 AM  
Blogger Darren said...

rych: yeah i wished it was thicker

11:47 AM  
Blogger Darren said...

baby Jee: i would love to, but my passport is dead hehe

8:31 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home