Photobucket

Thursday, October 05, 2006

The second time

This is the second time that my compact digital camera has broke down, the first it broke down was Chinese new year this year. I spent about RM300++ changing the damaged shutter when it first broke down, and it is not cheap to repair a broken digital camera. I belive the shutter is busted again, when i was at Kuching. I wanted to take photos with it when i was trying the gelatos at scoops, that is when i found out the shutter was busted already. At first i tried taking photos, the photos turned out looking like an ultra scan picture of a fetus from a pregnant lady and the next thing you know it is totally knocked out.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Why am i blabbering so much about it? because it was the camera the i relied on and it is the camera that have brought so much memories and good times before i got the DLSR. Not only that, it was a special gift from my dad and i really treasure gifts from my immediate family members. I shall visit Uncle Loi tomorrow and see what does he have to say and be prepare to spend another few hundred Ringgit to salvage it.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

hey so ko lien, I hope your camera gets well soon~! anyways, Dropping by to also say thank you for buying my food...kekek... hope it doesn't taste bad...

7:35 PM  
Blogger Darren said...

babyjee: uncle loi said it is not really worth repairing, so still considering about it. Oh your welcome :) the food was good.

9:29 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home