Photobucket

Wednesday, October 04, 2006

Alveen & Lynn

I am back from Kuching,which makes me feel like my vacation was too short. The trip was great, it was also a small gathering for all the Yeo family members who attended my cousin's wedding. Through out the whole trip, it was all about food and some alcohol too. Each time i attend the Yeo family gathering, it is nothing but eat, eat, eat, no doubt i had a really good time there. It's not that often i get to see them, so it was a good opportunity after all.

The Wedding took place at Saint Faith Church and the dinner was held at Mango Tree restaurant. In typical Chinese wedding it's always Chinese dinner, but this one is different and it was Thai food. It was something very unique, There are too many photos to show you guys, i decided to put it up on a slideshow and it's convinient as well.



More threads on Kuching coming soon, now i am in extreme fatique and need lots of sleep and congratulation my Cousin Alveen.

3 Comments:

Blogger Bxnjamin said...

Damn...the talk about food made me wish i was there...hahaha. n happy belated buttday

7:00 PM  
Blogger Darren said...

thanks dude, more food post comming up

6:58 PM  
Anonymous Kristine Teng said...

Hey Darren,

If you're in touch with Alveen, tell him Congratulations for me. Best wishes to a new beginning, I've been doing it for two years!

3:03 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home