Photobucket

Thursday, September 28, 2006

Vacation here I come

Finally the weekend that I have been anticipating for, I am going to Kuching tomorrow for my cousin's wedding. There are so many culinary delights that I really missed, since I left Kuching around September 2003. I am not a Kuchingite myself, but I completed my industrial training there for about 8 month

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Since I have not step foot on Kuching for 2 years already, once I reach the city, I am going to eat the pandungan chicken rice, 3rd mile's GU bak mee(beef noodles), Ah ting's special kolok mee, open air market's sio bees(siew mais/dim sum), Tun Jugah's Hot plate kueh teow, Hartz chicken buffet, there are too many places that I want to dine at. See you guys in Kuching!

2 Comments:

Blogger Chienne said...

erm dude, hopefully you won't come back miri 10kg heavier hahahaha...

9:13 PM  
Blogger Darren said...

chienne: and i didn't gain weight at all hehe

6:10 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home