Photobucket

Sunday, September 24, 2006

Happy birthday to me

I had a wonderful time celebrating my birthday this year and where else to celebrate my birthday? The Island and balcony. The moment i step in The Island, i already got bormbarded with two b-52s shots and beers. Next is balcony, Jason have a bottle of left over Jack Daniel's whiskey. The drinking session starts there, and this time i did not get wasted at all *woohoo* even with the pure Jack Daniels whiskey and a flaming b-52 coming at me, i did not get wasted was such a good thing. Everyone was happy and i'm happy too.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

A big thank you to Jason, Olga, and Aaron for the drinks, thanks to my family, Kynan, Mamoyo, Cheng Leong, Vincent, Renee, SK Lau, Mui, Arth, Rining, Ollie, Eric, Jacky, my dearest colleagues and to those who wished me happy birthday ( sorry if i left anyone out). To Jason, Aaron & Olga i really appreciated what you guys did, thanks again and you guys rock :)

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Happy Belated Birthday DARREN~!! Yey~ I'm the first one to greet you in your blog wor~ hehehe see how nice...

3:46 PM  
Blogger Darren said...

baby jee: hey thanks a lot,very nice of you :) i'm flattered ehehe

6:23 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home