Photobucket

Sunday, August 06, 2006

Walking around

I decided to bring my camera out for a little photo session of the city, people who saw me will think that i am tourist from some where or a "sakai" Mirian carrying a camera around the china town. I went around the older parts of Miri trying to find a good shot, the only thing that concerns me was the place was filled with all sorts of people and you never when they might mug you.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic


After walking around China town, the heat made me thirsty. I decided to drop by Bintang Plaza to for a drink at Coffee Bean. Since my friend Jane works at Bintang Plaza, I invited her for drink as well. Coffee Bean is having a new drink Promotion, it's the honey dew ice blended and i am a fan of honey dew.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

The drink is nice, the honey dew flavor is just nice and it's recommended for honey dew lovers.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home