Photobucket

Thursday, August 03, 2006

My Precious......

At last the camera that i have been waiting for, it's finally in my hands now. Not to mention the payment i need to settle for a period of time, it looks like noodles is going to be in my priority list for lunch. let's have a look at the sweet Canon EOS 300D shall we? by the way i made a mistake from the previous post, it's not a Canon EOS 350D and my bad.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

I am not a professional photographer, so the test shots may not be that good. There are still a lot to learn, anyone wants share their photography tips with me? i'll be more than willing to learn, :) here's some pictures from the test shots.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

I shall get some free time to go around and take more pictures and learn.

2 Comments:

Blogger Arth said...

dude!
That's an insane camera you've got!
*when i say insane i mean 'cool*
I'm still saving up to buy meself a Nikon professional camera.

3:43 PM  
Blogger Darren said...

arth: it sure is insane, and not to mention the payment is insane too hahahah

8:48 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home