Photobucket

Monday, July 31, 2006

Handphones anyone?

As some of you know that my phone was stolen by my ex classmate, I just hope that fucker will die miserably. You can see the fucker's face here He stole my the phone that I was so attached to.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

I was left without any option but to borrow a temporary phone to use for the time being, which was the Nokia 8210, the Nokia 8210 had lived it's glory days by breaking the record for the lightest phone made.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Now I am not trying to be rude here, but that phone have too much problems already. The reception of the phone is just bad, I had a tough time listening to my clients, my friends, my family talking to me. The phone have a major bug problem, it automatically changes the profile and I am unable to change it back, the only way is to restart the phone and I have lost count. But I must thank the owner for borrowing me the phone otherwise I will not have a phone to use at all.

Here's my new phone.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

It does not have the functions that my previous phone had. But it is a decent phone to make calls and stuffs, i'm very satisfied with it and maybe when commitment has been reduced i shall get a symbian phone. I think Nokia is trying to cut cost with the tiny box.

P/S: Nigel Gia Bala i really hope that you shall have the most miserable, bitter and the worst time of your pathetic little life that anyone can ever lived and I hope you shall get "Ham Kah Fu Guai".

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home