Photobucket

Friday, June 02, 2006

Food!

Since i have the whole day to myself, i decided make something good from the kitchen. It's been a while since i stepped into the kitchen to make a mess, today i decided to make blackpepper "kolok mee" for lunch. Note to myself: need to focus more on taste of the sauce.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Later on i suggested to my sister that we should have a cheese fondue dinner instead of the claypot noodles and it's fondue for dinner. It's my first time making a fondue, i don't know should i consider it a success or not because i don't really know how to make an actual fondue, but it was good after all. Next time instead of having the same old typical steambot why not we have fondue for a change? especially for cheese lovers like me.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home