Photobucket

Monday, February 27, 2006

I'm on public

It's been a few days i haven't updated my blog, one of the reasons is the internet conenction was really bad a couple of days ago. Second reason is, i was occupied at work and a little tired to blog but that still doesn't stop me from blogging anyway. Last week i was tranfered to the another branch of my company for training, the management invited the press over to publicise some stuff and i happen to be in the picture the next day on a local Chinese newspaper.

Image hosting by TinyPic

alright, i confess! i didn't "happen" to be in it, i was asked to be in it. But I really looked so cannotmakeit.com. I can't read mandrin! i don't even what did they write there, maybe i'll get a translator to help me.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home