Photobucket

Wednesday, January 18, 2006

My fcuk is fcuked!

When my dad called, he asked me to keep all the laundries inside because the it was going rain anytime. I just did what he told me to, when i was putting all the laundries in the basket, i saw my fcuk shirt there and saw something very unpleasant to the eye on it.

Image hosting by TinyPic

Image hosting by TinyPic

There's a freaking hole in my shirt! it's not like i'm making such a big fuss out a small hole in the shirt, i'm making a big fuss out of it because the shirt burnt a hole in my wallet and that's the reason why. If it's some cheap t-shirt i would not give a damn about it, but it's fcuk and it's expensive wei! The hole will eventually get bigger if i don't do something about it, i don't even know the cause of it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home