Photobucket

Sunday, January 15, 2006

It's official

Last two nights was my final day at work, at last the moment that i have been waiting for has finally arrived. It's official i'm going to be joining the unemployed club, in other countries they pay the unemployed and it is never going to happen here and you can dream about it to happen. The only regret that i had when i was working was i didn't asked the cute girl out on a date, *damn!* i should done it when i was there, I guess better luck some where else then.

It's such a relief for me since i don't have work graveyard shift anymore. I will be enrolling in the unemployed club, then party hard and celebrate Chinese New year, then going for a new job hunt(if i get lucky)and this is my present for them after threating me like a dog for a year.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home