Photobucket

Tuesday, January 31, 2006

Gong xi Fa chai

Firstly "Gong xi fa chai" to you guys out there, i had a great time celebrating Chinese new year at my grandparents' place in Limbang with lots of wonderful home cook food for the reunion dinner, not to mention the nasty hangover from the red wine. I was about to take pictures of the food for my blog and guess what happen? my camera was busted! i check the battery, the power and the screen was just blank all the time, i try taking pictures at bright places but still all the pictures turn out to be dark.

This year is a no photos Chinese new year for me, I'll need to send it to the shop and check what is the problem and hoping that it is just a minor problem and it can be fix, my worst nightmare will be hearing the shop keeper saying that my camera is in catastrophic condition and needs no repair but to be replaced by a new one. Anyway hope you guys are having a good time out there.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home