Photobucket

Saturday, December 24, 2005

Lazy or procastinator?

I haven't been blogging much since i started working, either that i am becoming lazy or i am just procastinating. In a few days time it's going to be 2006, i think i should be happy that i am going leave that bloody place for good since nobody appreciates the shit that people have done for them, so FUCK YOU!

Normally blogs like xanga or blogspot will automatically archieve the entries after every end of the month, but my blog does not. I wanted to use Moveble type but noooooooooooooooooooo, tripod do not support that. I need a new server or a domain that supports moveble type, so i don't have to archieve my entries all the time.

Since new years is around the corner, i think i should make a new resolution. The resolution is i need to be more tidy and clean my room more often, i'm a lazy ass that hardly clean my room, don't believe me? look at my room then(even the jackass complains about it).

Image hosted by TinyPic.com

Image hosted by TinyPic.com

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home