Photobucket

Tuesday, September 20, 2005

Tag! your it!

Since Miss CreativeBitchin tagged(damn u!) so i might as fill these up since i pretty bored and tired now.

Seven things you plan to do before you die:

1. Party hard

2. Attend more raves 3. Get a degree

4. Never to work at where i'm currently working at

5. Travel to around with friends

6. Establish my own restaurant

7. try to keep in touch with God more often

Seven things I could do:

1. Remember my homie's b'day( don't worry dude will make it up to u )

2. be more grateful to my parents

3. look for a more flexible working hour job

4. enlarge my ear lobe

5. put on a little weight, i'm losing too much weight 6. pierce my tongue

7. Learn more new recipes

Seven celebrity crushes:

1. Jessica Alba

2. Angelina Jolie

3. Scarlette Johanssen

4. Amber Chia *drools*

5. Avril 6. Lin zhi ling

7. er..... dunno liaw

Seven often-repeated words:

1. TIAW!

2. FUCKER!

3. TA MA TE!

4. CIPAI!

5. oohhhh6

. mmmmmm

7. haha

Seven physical traits I look for in the opposite sex:

1. Nice eyes

2. Sweet smile

3. Shoulder length hair

4. not too skinny and fat

5. no crooked teeth or squeaky voice like lalas or liansters pls

6. not too short, the height at least around my shoulder( i'm tall ok?)

7. hot legs!

Seven tags go to:

1. Charlene

2. Kynan

3. Anthony

4. Karen

5. Rachael

6. Zhungyi

7. Saran

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home