Photobucket

Monday, September 05, 2005

KLCC Aquaria

From my recent trip at KL, my parents decided to go to the KLCC aquaria which was recommended by my brother. I decided to participate in their little touristy thingy to visit the aquaria, when we reach there some of the guards weren't really helpful to people who don't know the way *damn* but we managed to get our way there.

Image hosted by TinyPic.com

Image hosted by TinyPic.com

Image hosted by TinyPic.com

Image hosted by TinyPic.com

Image hosted by TinyPic.com

Image hosted by TinyPic.com

Not to mention it was school holidays and the place was filled with annoying little kids who acts like they have never seen any sea creatures in their lives? as if that wasn't enough, their annoying parents are blocking people from taking picture and trying to educate their kids*sohai!* just let me take the bloody the picture for blogging purpose, so after i take my picture then u can look at them for as long as you want! or better yet just stay there for the whole day. The aquaria is a pretty nice place though, i bet it'll be nicer without them around >:)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home