Photobucket

Wednesday, September 28, 2005

Barfday?

Last saturday the party at balcony turn out pretty ok, everyone was high and some was already high before the party. At least i wasn't the only one who was high on alcohol, somehow i managed to get them to drink with me. Next time i will ask the balcony boss to make around the world and some graveyards so everyone else can get wasted together, so i guess that night was a barf day for me after all since i got wasted. Many thanks to all of you who sms me, called me, and wrote me some lovely testimonials on friendster and mostly i thank Jason and christina for watching over me when i was totally drunk hehe.

Image hosted by TinyPic.com

Image hosted by TinyPic.com

Image hosted by TinyPic.com

Image hosted by TinyPic.com

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home