Photobucket

Saturday, March 19, 2005

T.G.I.F

Seriously thank God it's friday, after a stressful week of work getting bombarded with calls, complains, and all that. Finally i'm getting the time to have a good sleep without any disturbance, it's been a busy week but it's all good(don't think so) The service point for this month is out and i'm not happy with it since it's still so bloody low with bloody good business.

Thank God i'm working at night tomorrow and i don't have to get 5 or 10 people coming to me all at one time, and sunday it's my offday(hurrah)I'm kinda surprise that my boss told me that i'm going for a training next week, this shows that the company is really willing to teach and invest in you, if you are willing to learn. Why not? it'll do good when time comes for a new job :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home