Photobucket

Sunday, February 20, 2005

M.H.C(Miri Holiday Crew) has been dismissed

One by one they leave like the migration of the herds, and the very last one of them has just left Miri today. I just hate the month february but yet i still like it, the month of February is the time that i get to reunite with my family and have lots of fun with the peepz. I guess i have to take the fact that everyone has to go back to do their things and get on with life until end of this year the M.H.C shall reunite once again.

This whole year it's going to be a damn boring year until the rest comes back from Aussie, It's Almost end of the month and i still have a couple of debts to settle of. Yes and i know you can't wait for me to pay you :P. I shall shut up now and let the pictures do the talking.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home