Photobucket

Sunday, February 06, 2005

Malaysian apples

Have you ever that Malaysia can grow apples? even with the hot climate and hot weather the apples still can grow. The only place where u can grow apples is in B'kelalan, B'kelalan is located a few hours away from Lawas. To get there, you have to use a off vehicle which will take u few hours. So it was Rining who told me that his gramps brought some apples from their "kampung"

Photobucket

He had to wake me up from my wonderful sleep just to pass me the apples *groan* The apples looks a little like grannysmiths but they don't taste sour, those apples are really sweet and crunchy. I do have to give credit to Rining's Grandfather, They sure did a good job on and keep it.

Photobucket

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home