Photobucket

Tuesday, February 08, 2005

Gong Xi Fa Chai!

Hurrah! I've have been waiting for this wonderful moment of my entire tormented week at work, my chinese new year leave has been granted. I just love what the town council are doing every year for chinese new year, it gets better and better each year and a lot of efforts has been put in it. Every year, a few days before chinese new year, the town will set up a small bazaar for a pre chinese new year celebration, from a tiny bazaar to a big bazaar this year.

Me and the peepz had a good time during the bazaar, the decorations, the atmosphere, and the food! as i await the best moment of the bazaar which is the dragon dance and the lion dance performance, some serious shit occured that really pissed me off. My camera's battery went exhausted! of all the time that it has to go exhausted at the moment that i have been waiting for(bloody hell!) At least i had a good time with my peepz and enjoyed time. I'll be flying off to Limbang in about 3 hours time and i'm still up updating this LOL, hopefully my face will not look stoned later on :)

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home