Photobucket

Wednesday, February 23, 2005

Chap Goh Meh

Happy Chap Goh Meh everyone! It's officially the last day of chinese new year, so i guess it's another year to come for celebrating chinese new year. Most family will gather for a dinner again and probaly tossing the "yee sang" to see who can get it up the highest, as for me i celebrated it at work *crap* sleeping too much is really bad, it gave me a nasty headache. Go work, *sien* no work *sien* Sien for life, that gives me an idea that it'll be my 2005 new year resolution LOL!

It's almost end of the month you know what that means, payday! money comes but money goes so fast. I still owe 150++ to my dad for the phone bills, RM40 to Mamoyo, and still have some stuffs to buy and which means not much cash will be left again *SIEN!* worked like horse and cow and the money just goes off like that *SIEN* It's really the "sieness" that has got on me.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home